The Hollywood ReporterLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Hollywood Reporter: Marketing Manager
The Hollywood Reporter is seeking a versatile Marketing Manager who will play an active role in creating cutting-edge entertainment campaigns for one of the industry's most iconic legacy brands. This position will interact closely with all departments – including sales, digital, design, events, editorial, social, data and more – to bring programs from the biggest studios, networks, streamers and consumer brands to life. We're looking for someone who has both a creative and analytical mind, and a true passion for entertainment, pop culture and the arts.
• Create and ideate proposals and big ideas for client campaigns, across entertainment and consumer verticals
• Project manage active campaigns, which includes leading client communication and internal workflow across departments touching both pre-sale and post-sale
• Assist in various brand marketing initiatives, including strategic partnerships, events & activations, ad creative, new editorial programs and more
• Lead data efforts, using numbers to craft compelling stories about the THR brand
• Closely monitor the rapidly-evolving entertainment marketing landscape to consistently capitalize on innovation
• 3-5 years of relevant experience within entertainment, advertising/creative agency, marketing or similar
• Knowledge of the entertainment and creative advertising landscape
• A true passion for entertainment and the arts. Much of this work is fun!
• Proficiency with technology and digital/social platforms
• A team player with a positive attitude that's infectious to the team at large
About The Hollywood Reporter:
At a time of transformative change, The Hollywood Reporter provides unparalleled access to and intelligence about the business of the entertainment industry, as well as the people and the culture behind it. THR is an urgent and timely blend of rigorous breaking news, analysis, investigative reporting, insightful features, as well as lively design and elegant, creative photography across multiple platforms _ a high-octane 24/7 website, a luxurious weekly print magazine, video series, podcasts, exclusive events and robust social media accounts. THR sets the entertainment agenda, elevating and broadening the style and substance of the Hollywood conversation.