The Hollywood ReporterLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/29/2021 10:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Designer, Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Designer, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Designer, Marketing?
Full Time Job
The Hollywood Reporter: Designer, Marketing
The Hollywood Reporter is seeking a Designer for the Ad Sales and Marketing Department. The Designer will be the engine behind THR's marketing and sales collateral, assisting the Art Director in creating digital and print branding and promotional materials. We are looking for an energetic, highly creative, rising star whose work pops in an original way, and who can deliver inventive ideas as part of larger strategic campaigns. The ideal candidate is also passionate about entertainment and the arts.
• Assist Art Director in driving creative strategy to support sales, marketing and branding goals
• Participate in ideation, creation and delivery of:
• In-house marketing materials such as sales decks and media kits
• Branding ads
• Custom creative for advertising clients
• High-impact proprietary ad units
• Eye-catching social content, both video and static
• Event design for high-end conferences and events (including brand identity, event design, and collateral)
• Video and brand film ideation
• PPT and Keynote presentations
• 2-3 years of design experience
• Understanding of larger marketing and creative strategy, and how design fits into a larger campaign story
• Interest in entertainment and related fields
• Be a positive and collaborative team member who is ego-free and invites feedback, while also knowing how and when to defend design choices
• A thorough attention to detail who pays close attention to typos, consistency, etc.
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with pixel-perfect execution from beginning to completion
• Strong conceptual, out-of-the-box thinker who is prolific with ideas
• Exceptional typography and design aesthetic
• The ability to take risks in design, pushes past the obvious and make something outstanding
• Proficiency with technology and social a plus – looking for someone in the loop with industry trends and emerging technology
• Have excellent knowledge of Adobe CC, PowerPoint and Keynote
In addition to an updated resume, candidates must submit a link to an online portfolio or 5 work samples via PDF in order to be considered for the position.
About The Hollywood Reporter:
At a time of transformative change, The Hollywood Reporter provides unparalleled access to and intelligence about the business of the entertainment industry, as well as the people and the culture behind it. THR is an urgent and timely blend of rigorous breaking news, analysis, investigative reporting, insightful features, as well as lively design and elegant, creative photography across multiple platforms _ a high-octane 24/7 website, a luxurious weekly print magazine, video series, podcasts, exclusive events and robust social media accounts. THR sets the entertainment agenda, elevating and broadening the style and substance of the Hollywood conversation.