Travel EA/PA for Music Talent
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Travel EA/PA for Music Talent jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Travel EA/PA for Music Talent postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Travel EA/PA for Music Talent? A very busy and fast paced role for a music talent. Will be the ultimate gatekeeper and MUST be super flexible to work both business and personal based. This is a LA based job - with traveling. The position is a combination of both EA and PA, helping organize both the artists' business and personal life and keep his life on track. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, an effective communicator and able to work in a fast-paced every changing environment. Anticipating needs and proactive attitude is a must. This job will involve a lot of planning and schedule juggling. The primary task will be to coordinate with management about the artist's schedule and assist with personal time management/business management. The right candidate will a hard worker, have a pleasant attitude and be able to give creative input, offer advice and constantly update on news (music, business, culture, etc.).
• Planning for Personal & Business schedules
• Coordinate with management regarding schedule
• Maintenance of calendar
• Business management
• Assist with scheduling of meetings, business calls, interviews, video and photo shoots, travel etc.
• Connecting business calls as necessary, ensuring artist is on time for any commitments.
• Personal time management
• Scheduling appointments for doctor, fitness, leisure activities, etc.
• Familial management
• Assist in comms with mother of two young children & their two nannies
• Scheduling family related appointments, activities and travel, etc.
• Organizing gifting for birthdays, holidays, etc.
• General house maintenance
• Ordering, stocking household supplies, groceries, etc.
• Facilitating any necessary repairs related to home & vehicle, etc.
• Running miscellaneous errands as necessary, i.e. personal shopping
• Driving artist to appointments as necessary
• Property Management
• Coordinating with interior designer, contractor, etc.
• Give creative input, advice, update on news, etc.
• From time to time coordinating details with creative director in regards to wardrobe/styling
• Must have prior personal and/or executive assistant, or otherwise applicable experience
• Clean driving record and valid driver's license
• Valid Passport
• Attention to detail
• Timely follow up
• Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain complete confidentiality
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work well with others
• This job requires constant work with and around other employees of the artist