Television Literary Client Coordinator
The Gersh AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Gersh Agency, a talent and literary Agency with offices in Beverly Hills and New York, is seeking a Television Literary (TV Lit.) Client Coordinator to start immediately in its Beverly Hills office to support the TV Lit. Department.
Entertainment accounting experience is a huge plus.
Duties will include and are not limited to:
Overseeing payments for clients including sending and tracking invoices, payment collection and tracking, as well as regular and frequent communication with the agents, assistants and clients to provide payment status, payment ETAs and any outstanding issues.
Other duties include and are not limited to, administrative duties, such as collection of paperwork from clients, WGA reporting, television package tracking and working on internal projects.
· Experience in or a solid knowledge of basic accounting; specifically, invoicing, and payment processing. Experience in entertainment payroll is a huge plus.
· Experience in or a solid knowledge of television production.
· Must be process oriented, detail oriented and highly organized.
· Ability to manage high volume with the ability to prioritize and multi-task accurately and efficiently.
· High proficiency level in Excel and Outlook.
· Strong analytical skills and math skills.
· Must communicate well via email and on the phone.
Full time with Benefits
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a Visa.