The Gersh AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Gersh Agency seeks a full-time recruiter to support their Beverly Hills and New York offices. This position will support all hiring needs for entry-level, assistant, and administrative roles, and own the university recruiting function.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate and hire top candidates to join our growing company
• Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, develop job descriptions, and identify candidates
• Perform reference and background checks
• Coordinate interviews with hiring managers
• Collaborate with members of the HR team on key initiatives and departmental projects
• Communicate employer information and benefits during screening process
• Ensure progression of recruitment activities: ensure that candidates are moving through the interview process, feedback is
collected post interview and candidates are kept in the loop of status
• Stay current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment
• Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
• Design, implement, and execute university specific recruiting strategies to attract top talent (attend career fairs, host information
sessions, liaise with on-campus student organizations, etc.).
• Complete timely reports on employment activity
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
Bachelor's degree required.
1-2 years in human resources corporate recruiting experience preferred.
General knowledge of current employment laws and practices
Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
Skills in database and record keeping
Ability to travel for recruiting career fairs, college visits, east coast office visits, etc.
Founded in 1949, The Gersh Agency is one of the world's premiere talent and literary agencies. With offices in Beverly Hills and New York, Gersh maintains twelve full-service departments: Talent, Literary, Film Finance, Books, Comedy, Theater, Production, Alternative, Digital, Branding, Commercial Production and Commercial Endorsements. The agency's roster of clients includes award-winning actors, writers, producers, directors and production talent in film, television, new media, branded content, and stage. For over seven decades, Gersh has remained one of the most recognizable names in the entertainment industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online