Executive Assistant to COO/CFO - Beverly Hills
The Gersh AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/17/2021 2:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant to COO/CFO - Beverly Hills jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Executive Assistant to COO/CFO - Beverly Hills postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant to COO/CFO - Beverly Hills?
Full Time Job
The Gersh Agency is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support its Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer in her day to day operations management. The ideal candidate has a background and interest in either accounting, business management, or office management.
- Answer, screen, and log incoming calls, take messages, and/or transfer priority calls to cell or personal phone.
- Handle a wide of range of administrative and executive support in a high-pressure environment and be able to work well within a team
- Review expense reports
- Special projects such as conducting internet searches, preparing financial reports, responding to information requests, preparation of Accounting materials as required and/or requested.
- Effectively communicate and interact with internal and external executives and Agents with utmost professionalism
- Ability to consistently utilize a high level of competency in organizational planning, situational analysis, problem solving, strategic decision making, significant attention to detail and time management
- Serve as a liaison across teams and coordinate operations projects
- Set up and maintain Excel spreadsheets to track projects, schedules and departmental grids/reports
- Initiates and researches information requests, gathers, analyzes and summarizes data for projects and reports, prepares the materials and determines method of presentation
- Provide excellent calendar management, including the coordination of complex executive meetings, arrange appointments, screen calls/visitors; schedule visitors/vendors and keep calendars current
- Draft and prepare action items from key meetings
- Have a working knowledge of the overarching landscape of the entertainment industry to keep Executive apprised of industry news and trends
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills are paramount
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Full time with benefits
With offices in Beverly Hills and New York, Gersh maintains twelve full-service departments: Talent, Literary, Film Finance, Books, Comedy, Theater, Production, Alternative, Digital, Branding, Commercial Production and Commercial Endorsements. The agency's roster of clients includes award-winning actors, comedians, writers, producers, directors and production talent in film, television, new media, branded content, and stage. For over seven decades, Gersh has remained one of the most recognizable names in the entertainment industry.