Comedy Agents Assistant
The Gersh AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant to Agents in the Comedy Department
The Gersh Agency is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Assistant to support Agents in representing clients in its Comedy Department. The ideal candidate has a background in either the comedy business and/or live appearances with the long-term goal of becoming an agent in these respective disciplines.
- Manage a high volume of phone calls and emails from purchasers, clients, clients' reps, and internal staff
- Handle a wide of range of administrative and executive support in a high-pressure environment and be able to work well within a team
- Prepare expense reports and coordinate travel (as needed)
- Maintain client calendars and send out client promotional materials for all bookings and personal appearances
- Input and track all offers
- Effectively communicate and interact with high-profile clients, prospective clients, managers, and executives with utmost professionalism
- Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using critical thinking, practical approaches, and significant attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Prior talent agency experience is recommended but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills are paramount
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to make a 2-3 year commitment is strongly preferred
Full-Time with Benefits
With offices in Beverly Hills and New York, Gersh maintains twelve full-service departments: Talent, Literary, Film Finance, Books, Comedy, Theater, Production, Alternative, Digital, Branding, Commercial Production and Commercial Endorsements. The agency's roster of clients includes award-winning actors, comedians, writers, producers, directors and production talent in film, television, new media, branded content, and stage. For over seven decades, Gersh has remained one of the most recognizable names in the entertainment industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online