Talent Agent Assistant to Partner
The Gersh AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/11/2023 5:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Talent Agent Assistant to Partner jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Talent Agent Assistant to Partner postings
Full Time Job
The Gersh Agency in Beverly Hills is seeking an ambitious Talent Agent Assistant to a Talent Partner. 2-3 years of experience at a mainstream talent agency/management company required. This opportunity is ideal for someone who knows they want to be an agent and is excited to work on a fast-paced, high volume desk. Excellent opportunity for growth.
• Responsibilities include rolling calls, providing administrative and client support including reviewing materials.
• Generating and scheduling auditions as well as coordinating with casting directors, managers, and publicists.
• Familiarity and experience working with top executives, production companies, and key players across the entertainment industry.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• Desire to pursue a career as a talent agent.
• Detail-oriented, motivated, superior communication skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and expectations.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Must be able to handle highly confidential information with discretion.
• Positive attitude, highly organized, and ability to work well under pressure.