Assistant to Partner, Talent Department
The Gersh AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
With offices in Beverly Hills and New York, Gersh maintains twelve full-service departments: Talent, Literary, Film Finance, Books, Comedy, Theater, Production, Alternative, Digital, Branding, Commercial Production and Commercial Endorsements. The agency's roster of clients includes award-winning actors, writers, producers, directors and production talent in film, television, new media, branded content, and stage. For over seven decades, Gersh has remained one of the most recognizable names in the entertainment industry.
The Gersh Agency in New York is seeking an ambitious Assistant to a Partner in the Talent Department. 1-2 years of work experience at a mainstream talent agency/management company. This opportunity is ideal for someone who knows they want to be an agent and is excited to work on a fast-paced, high volume desk. Excellent opportunity for growth.
• Contact with key players across the entertainment industry.
• Rolling calls and scheduling meetings.
• Calendar management, expense reports, and travel coordination.
• Generating and scheduling auditions as well as coordinating with casting directors, managers, and publicists.
• Drafting email correspondence, sending submissions, and tracking incoming/outgoing materials
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• Desire to pursue a career as a talent agent.
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Positive attitude, highly organized, and ability to work well under pressure.
• Bachelor's degree required.
$20.00 - 22.00 per hour
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online