Assistant to Partner, Feature Lit. Department
The Gersh AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Gersh Agency, a talent and literary agency with offices in Beverly Hills and New York, is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented assistant for its Beverly Hills office to support a Partner in the Feature Literary department.
• Administrative support including phone management, calendar management, expense reports, and travel arrangements.
• Client management including processing payments, tracking contracts, and scheduling appointments.
• Drafting email correspondences, sending submissions, and tracking incoming/outgoing material.
• High volume of reading and critically evaluating material.
• Interface with clients, managers, film producers, and studio executives in a professional manner.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• Desire to pursue a career as a literary agent
• An avid reader with a strong interest in Film
• High level of initiative and capable of managing one's time and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced Excel and typing skills.
• Positive attitude, highly organized, and ability to work well under pressure.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online