Assistant to Feature Literary Department Head
The Gersh AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2021 11:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant to Feature Literary Department Head jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Assistant to Feature Literary Department Head postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant to Feature Literary Department Head?
Full Time Job
The Gersh Agency, a talent and literary agency with offices in Beverly Hills and New York, is seeking a highly motivated, confident and detail-oriented assistant for its Beverly Hills office to support the Head of the Feature Literary department.
• Administrative support including phone management, calendar management, expense reports, and travel arrangements.
• Client management including processing payments, tracking contracts, and scheduling appointments.
• Drafting email correspondences, sending submissions, and tracking incoming/outgoing material.
• High volume of reading and critically evaluating material.
• Interface with clients, managers, film producers, and studio executives in a professional manner.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• Desire to pursue a career as a literary agent
• An avid reader with a strong interest in Film
• High level of initiative and capable of managing one's time and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced Excel and typing skills.
• Confident, Positive attitude, highly organized, and ability to work well under pressure.
Full-time with Benefits
With offices in Beverly Hills and New York, Gersh maintains twelve full-service departments: Talent, Literary, Film Finance, Books, Comedy, Theater, Production, Alternative, Digital, Branding, Commercial Production and Commercial Endorsements. The agency's roster of clients includes award-winning actors, writers, producers, directors and production talent in film, television, new media, branded content, and stage. For over seven decades, Gersh has remained one of the most recognizable names in the entertainment industry.