Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager
The Family BusinessLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Family Business is looking for someone that is multi-faceted, organized, smart, fun, a team player and hardworking to join our team as a social media and digital marketing manager.
We are The Family Business, an entertainment digital and content marketing company that helps you reach your target demographics through innovative digital strategy, emerging technologies and creative content marketing campaigns. We believe that offline is online, and work to create experiences that grow brand loyalty and connect to consumers wherever they are.
We get excited about projects big and small and as with every family, we know that one size does not fit all, so we create digital marketing partnerships that are just right for you and your audience.
* Create comprehensive digital strategy campaigns including social media, web and mobile, email and digital activations for The Family Business clients.
* Create and execute daily posts for all social medial platforms.
* Social Media community management to develop a relationship with the customer and increase loyalty for the client.
* Develop online promotions, social and mobile applications, custom content and other digital marketing programs to drive engagement with client's audience.
* Create email campaigns including copywriting, HTML design and data collection.
* Hire and oversee design and development of responsive website properties.
* CMS management for clients' websites including copywriting and content creation.
* Monitor campaign performance using outlets like Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Smarturl.it, etc.
* Analyze and review all digital activations (i.e. social media, email, web, mobile & content), to create reports on the effectiveness of campaigns.
* Oversee client's digital content channels (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo) including the creation of stories and oversight of content development.
* Assist with social media updating for The Family Business properties.
* Collaborate on new business pitches and decks for The Family Business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor Degree or relevant experience
* Candidate must have 3-4 years professional social media/digital marketing work experience, including demonstrated success using social media and digital strategy.
* Ability to be a strategic thinker who is organized and able to work with a team, as well as on their own.
* Proven success in launching campaigns and building communities.
* Extensive knowledge and use of all social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tik Tok, and YouTube.)
* Complete understanding of Google Analytics and scheduling/analytics sites such as Sprout Social.
* Understanding of SEO and tagging.
* Full understanding of email marketing client Mail Chimp.
* Full working knowledge of YouTube channel management, including channel optimization and video file conversion.
* Full working knowledge of website CMS platforms such as Wordpress and Drupal.
* Experience in overseeing the build of responsive design websites.
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is not required but preferred.
Salary dependent on experience, Health Benefits after 1 month
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online