Product Manager - Music
The Family BusinessLOS ANGELES, CA
Full Time Job
The Family Business is looking for someone that is multi-faceted, organized, smart, fun, a team player and hardworking to join our team as a Music Marketing/Product Manager for all our music releases.
The Family Business is a digital and content entertainment marketing company that helps clients reach their target demographics through innovative content marketing campaigns and digital strategy. We believe that offline is online, and work to create experiences that grow artist loyalty and connect with fans wherever they are.
We get excited about projects big and small and as with every family, we know that one size does not fit all, so we create marketing partnerships that are just right for you and your audience.
* Overseeing artist single and album releases from the beginning to the end of the release campaign.
* Budget creation for all releases.
* Manage workflow and communication among various project teams including radio, publicity, social media managers, etc.
* Creating digital and social media marketing plans to coincide with music releases.
* Keep up with media trends and new digital platforms for new ways to promote artists and their releases.
* Creation and maintenance of marketing plans, timelines, release grids, and marketing updates.
* Maintain relationships with key digital retail outlets and social media platforms.
* 3-5 years experience in record label product manager or day to day management for artists.
* Must have strong organizational skills and ability to work with a team as well as on their own.
* Ability to pay close attention to detail is a must.
* Must have broad & in-depth knowledge of music genres and music products.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evening hours.
* Having relationships at top digital and social media platforms including digital retail.
* Ability to work well under time constraints.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow-up on upcoming deadlines.
* Knowledge and use of social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube)
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is not required but preferred.
* Ability to handle busy email and text inbox.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Knowledge of G Suite.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online