The Family BusinessLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Family Business is looking for someone that is multi-faceted, organized, smart, fun, a team player and hardworking to join our team.
The Family Business is a entertainment marketing company that helps clients reach their target demographics through innovative digital strategy, emerging technologies and creative content marketing campaigns. We believe that offline is online, and work to create experiences that grow brand loyalty and connect to consumers wherever they are.
We get excited about projects big and small and as with every family, we know that one size does not fit all, so we create marketing partnerships that are just right for you and your audience.
* Administrative duties including scheduling, answering phones, updating contact database, maintaining dropbox files, expenses, providing call notes and assist with follow-ups.
* Assist in writing, proofreading and preparing pitch decks for prospective clients
* Manage workflow and communication among various project teams
* Responsible for updating company Facebook, Instagram and website
* Keep up with media trends research for new ways to promote content releases
* Maintain and build client and business relations through networking
* Assist with all duties pertaining to marketing clients including:
* Maintaining marketing timeline and release grid
* Gather and send assets for weekly marketing updates including, press, streams, partnerships, radio and digital promotions
* Coordinate asset deliveries for all third party promotions
* Work with publicists, label and management to organize and schedule marketing opportunities.
* Work with management to integrate social and digital promotion on releases and campaigns
* Provide assistance and daily management on duties for digital marketing clients including:
* Updating digital media for clients, including implementing best practices
* Monitor ongoing digital campaigns and prepare digital analytics reports following completion
* Work with graphic designers, management and label to create and execute MailChimp campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor Degree or relevant experience
* Must have strong organizational skills and ability to work with a team as well as on their own
* Ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions
* Strong proofreading skills
* Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends and evening hours, as well as various holidays
* Ability to work well under time constraints
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow-up on upcoming deadlines
* Knowledge and use of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest)
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is not required but preferred
* Basic knowledge of iMovie
* Knowledge of GSuite
Job Code: Music Business
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online