Intern - Social Media Manager
The Eden MagazineLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Eden Magazine is looking for Interns to be primarily involved in various digital media marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, advertising and promotion. Assist the Editor in email traffic and monthly newsletters. Candidate should be proactive, resourceful, organized and detail oriented.
About The Eden Magazine
The Eden Magazine (TEM) was founded in Los Angeles, California in 2010, and currently present throughout the universe. The Editor-in-Chief of TEM has transformed the magazine into a non-profit 501(c) 3 which bring over 1 million readers interests together. A TEM allows readers to connect with other like minded to build oneness. TEM also create a pathway for readers to enjoy special events and promotions thru a greater reach worldwide.
Our mission is to inspire all members in making a positive impact in their lives and the lives of others surrounding them.
Who we support:
TEM provides a positive environment by donating and supporting multiple charities to enhance their awareness, as well local animal shelters. TEM supports charities such as Ocean Futures Society (Jean-Michel Cousteau), Los Angeles Virtuosi Orchestra (Carlo Ponti Jr.), children's Go Campaign (Scott Fifer), Beagle Freedom Project, Theater West and The Light it up Foundation (Keith Mitchell former All-Pro NFL football player). TEM has assisted the Boys and Girls clubs by fundraising events to provide toys for the children during the Christmas holidays, as well as fundraising for sponsoring local singers to perform at during the holidays at Alzheimer assisted living facilities.
Be a part of fast-growing, high-energy online magazine aiming for growth in multiple industry sectors through multiple means while maintaining structure, stability and core values.
Please visit us
• Key Skills: Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Digital Media Marketing, Social Media Strategy, InDesign, Adobe Suite, etc.
• Blog writing experience will be a plus
• Excellent verbal communication and documentation skills
• Organized & Meticulous; Yes, attention to detail is a MUST
• Experience / deep interest in technology and willing to learn
• Experience with Photoshop is a plus, Familiar with HTML
• Experience with Wordpress, Excel, Google sheets & drive
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Office Hours: Flexible
Responsibilities for Digital / Social Media Marketing:
• Coordination in designing social media marketing strategy on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. for various products and services of the company.
• Assist in measuring the traffic and conversation via social media platform and marketing strategies
• Create and execute weekly content for social media; stories, videos, copywriting, and more.
• Assist the team with photo shoots
• Work on websites for online retailers; data entry, blogs, and uploading products
• College Credit
Job Code: West Hills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online