The DefiantLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Branding/PR Coordinator
Job Description: Boutique Branding /PR Agency in Los Angeles seeks a full-time coordinator with an interest in consumer, entertainment, fashion, beauty and lifestyle branding, digital and communications. The perfect candidate should be a creative multi-tasker with a positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn, exceptional organizational skills, and steadfast commitment to teamwork. This is a fast paced office environment that requires a true commitment that expands beyond the typical 9 to 5 operation so be this candidate must be prepared for longer hours and working on weekends when necessary. Travel is expected when needed.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to build a career in PR and marketing. We work with amazing brands and companies and strongly believe in promoting from within the agency. We are not just looking for an coordinator; we are looking for someone to be a part of an amazing team and someone who wants to secure results and see personal growth with success
• Coordinate and implement client's day to day needs
• Coordinating meetings and maintaining schedules for internal executives and clients
• Managing the showroom, filing, updating contact and media lists, researching, answering and making phone calls, scanning placements and handling reporting, etc.
• Managing company deliverables and master calendar
• Scheduling of personal appointments and travel
• Implementing events and facilitating post event follow up
• Assisting with outreach and research campaigns for new initiatives
• Attend activations and events
• Bachelor's Degree ideally in Public Relations, Communications, Digital or Marketing.
• Proficiency in MAC and MS Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, photo shot and Cision and other tool software
• Must be available on the weekends and have their own car for transportation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online