The deFIANTLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant for PR Agency
The deFIANT is a boutique entertainment/lifestyle/beauty/fashion PR firms with offices in Los Angeles and New York. The perfect candidate should be a creative multi-tasker with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, exceptional organizational skills, and steadfast commitment to teamwork. This is an extremely fast-paced office environment that requires true commitment. This is not a 9 to 5 operation so be prepared for long hours and working occasional weekends.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to make a career in PR. deFIANT works with high-profile brands and strongly believes in promoting from within. The agency is seeking someone to be part of and grow with a hard-working team.
We are looking for a Public Relations Executive Assistant to serve as the point person for the CEO/President. You are responsible for all scheduling matters and administrative duties within the department.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage phones and scheduling matters with the CEO/President
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff, executives and clientele
• Assist project manager with media monitoring and news coverage
• Interact with professional associates and all levels of management both internally and externally
• Handle all office administration duties, including but not limited to, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, managing department calendars, etc.
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents for the department
• Maintain organizational systems for the department
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree is required
• At least 1-2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally in a media-related field
• Strong interest in media, politics and current events
• Professional demeanor and top-notch writing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Results-oriented capabilities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent research skills
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Reliability and trustworthiness characteristics
• Ability to handle high levels of confidentiality
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends when the job requires
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online