The Creative CoalitionLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Executive Assistant/Assistant to the CEO
Los Angeles -- Full-Time Exempt Salaried Position
Demonstrated ability to address the position accountabilities listed below. Previous experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, aide-de-camp or similar, is highly recommended. 4-year college degree required.
• Provides assistance to the CEO including, but not limited to, word processing, scheduling, travel arrangements and telephone services. Must have complete working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Knowledge of other Microsoft Office suite programs - Access, Powerpoint, Publisher is a plus.
• Will be expected to travel and attend meetings, events and various functions with CEO in an administrative and support capacity. This includes travel outside the New York City metro area by plane, train, and motor vehicle, and single or multiple overnights.
• Communicates with staff, members, board and the public on behalf of the CEO and acts as single point of contact for CEO.
• Must have working knowledge and proficiency with various electronic tools - smart/cell phones, laptop computers, etc. - and be able to maintain and provide initial layer of operational support to CEO on their functioning.
• Answers the main office telephone during normal office hours of 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
• Performs general office filing and mail distribution.
• Complies with all organizational policies, procedures and expected standards of performance.
• Has or will obtain a valid passport at own expense.
• Has a valid driver's license and good driving record.
• Will provide and support effective member relations and act in a manner conducive to a positive and healthy work environment.
• Maintains administrative expenses within assigned budgets.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by the CEO, Board of Directors and/or the President.
The above describes the general content of this position. It is not to be interpreted as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Regular Staff exempt position with an annual salary.