Business Development Representative
The Code Worldwide, Inc.Remote, US
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Business Development Representative for a startup to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service working with creatives and recording artists, and you'll be directly responsible for the growth and preservation of our customer base. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance thoughtful prospecting, customer orientation, and a results-driven approach. Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
Location: You are able to work from anywhere.
Here You'll Get To
• Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
• Work with VP, Business and Direct to Consumer on strategy and implementation of new business prospecting
• Manage the sales cycle from prospecting to securing a deal
• Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships
• Present products to prospective clients
• Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
• Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data About You
• Proven experience (1-3 years) as an Account Executive, with experience in selling
• Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce), sales prospecting platforms (eg. Winmo, MediaRadar) is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Organizational and time-management skills
• A business acumen
• Enthusiastic and passionate
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online