The Branded Entertainment NetworkLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Who YOU Are
Are you a creative problem-solver with a passion for entertainment, marketing and brand integration? Are you a team player with an insatiable appetite for knowledge? Are you a self-starter who embraces accountability as a core value? If so, this may be your dream job. BEN is seeking a Production Coordinator to work with a dynamic team of Brand Integration specialists in our London, UK office. This role is ideal for a self-starter who possesses an exemplary attention to detail, organizational skills and a keen interest in film and television. If you are reliable and dependable, with a can-do spirit, we want to hear from you.
• Proactively contribute to the efforts of the Global Content team in securing on-screen placement and integration for BEN clients
• Maintain up-to-date production information in BEN database for current films, TV and OTT content
• Research trades and industry resources for upcoming production opportunities for BEN clients
• Develop and maintain key production, studio, and channel contacts
• Assist Global Content team in expanding footprint across UK film, TV and OTT industry
• Attend and contribute to content meetings
• Support Global Content Team when needed, including communicating and receiving approval from Manager
• Working with Manager and Client Account Team to create, present & distribute a fortnightly UK Film, TV, OTT ‘latest news’ and ‘opportunities’ newsletter.
• Assist wider UK team in developing placement strategies for roster of BEN clients
• Assist BEN Client Development team with UK content suggestions and provide relevant production information for presentations
• Assist with product order preparation and manage deliveries, couriers and shipping for department
• Participate in set visits when requested as a positive ambassador for BEN and our clients
• Participate and represent content team at BEN functions and requested client-sponsored events
• Research, track and report on the broadcast, reception and audience data of productions as and when they release
• Manage external supplier’s (invoicing); couriers, reference material, partner companies
• Participate in all requested company meetings
• Successfully navigate and maintain competency within BEN platform
• Maintain ongoing education and understanding of BEN clients’ program goals and initiatives; contribute and participate in activation of placement programs.
• Observe health & safety procedures, taking ownership, work safely at all times and report any potential hazards, issues, or problems promptly to management
• Attend and complete compulsory training as required
• Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the position
, Education and Experience
• Entry Level, 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in an entertainment environment
• Experience in TV & film production or entertainment industry preferred
• Connectivity within TV & film production industry essential
• Keen interest in Television, Film, OTT & YouTube content
• Perfectionist with a keen eye for numbers and detail
• Familiarity with PCs, gaming, and social influencers
• Strong computer skills, especially using Microsoft Excel
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage complex and multiple assignments
• Has understanding of marketing and branding principles and applies them to client’s business
• Ability to assist others to resolve problems quickly and productively
• Willingness to take a “hands-on” approach with respect to client materials and product
• Flexible, committed and punctual
• Strong problem solver with the ability to ‘think outside the box’
• Able to stay calm and friendly under pressure in a busy environment
The above statements are meant to describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Seattle and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. The BEN team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion and Teamwork. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.