Manager, Direct Response Marketing
The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
Full Time Job
Who YOU Are
Are you driven by ROI? Do you thrive in a creative, forward-thinking environment? Are you obsessed with digital influencers? If you want to work at a company large enough to do really cool things and small enough that your voice will be heard, this may be your dream job. BEN is seeking a Direct Response Manager to play a pivotal role in our Digital Influencer space, working out of our Provo, UT office. The ideal candidate is solution oriented, creative, curious, detailed, and values exceptional work. This role is ideal for a strategic thinker capable of successfully leading a team formulating innovative campaigns and creating profitable programs on a revenue-per-acquisition basis. If you are experienced in both campaign and account management and possess the ability to attain and exceed revenue goals in the world of social influencers, we want you.
• Overall responsibility is to lead a team in executing effective influencer programs on a CPA basis, with goals to strategically maximize client spends, and to grow each client quarter over quarter
• Analyze historical and current data to inform current direct response efforts
• Design and run marketing tests to optimize marketing campaigns
• Responsible for finding key insights to drive client results and work with internal teams to properly position and propose influencer campaigns from those opportunities
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual revenue reporting and forecasting for Direct Response campaigns, with an emphasis on realistic projections, over-performance, and managing appropriate expectations
• Utilizing data and current market trends, identify and pursue highest-potential Direct Response opportunities
• Develop and identify industry best practices, key learnings and cutting-edge tactics from Direct Response campaigns to inform efforts by other internal teams
• Develop personal relationships with senior-level representatives of Key Clients to gain market share across different customer verticals
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• 5 years of experience in social media developing strategy, and creating successful campaigns
• 3-5 years of experience working in the social media influencer space, ideally within a direct-response capacity
• Demonstrated track record developing and maintaining relationships with multiple divisions and company leaders to ensure appropriate communications and a coordinated approach to maximizing successes with clients
• Proven success to meet or exceed revenue targets
• Knowledge of Google Adwords
• Strong organizational development and talent management skills, with the ability to make difficult decisions in a rapidly changing environment and competitive marketplace
• Extensive understanding of social media metrics, conversion funnels, and the ability to link results with specific elements of a broader campaign
• Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation
• BA / BS degree is required
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Berlin, and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. BEN is big enough that you get to do very cool things, while small enough that your voice is still heard. The BEN team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, and Inclusion. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.