Desktop Support Analyst
The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
Full Time Job
Who YOU Are
Do you have a passion for computers and tech support? Do you enjoy assisting colleagues with trouble shooting and any IT related issues? Are you a team player who believes in white glove client service? If so, this may be your dream job. BEN is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to act as the face of the company to large digital media influencers, as well as key clients and potential clients. Working out of BEN's Provo, UT office, this position reports to the Senior Manager, Infrastructure. The ideal candidate has thorough knowledge and experience working with installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining PCs, laptops and network experience.
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Seattle and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. The BEN team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion, Inclusion and Teamwork. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
Working and completing Help Desk tickets. These tickets would include but not limited to:
• Monitor/Peripheral issues
• Cloud-Based VoIP Phone setup and troubleshooting
• Administering Office 365 including:
• manage mail boxes, user accounts & shared mail boxes
• create/manage distribution & security groups
• Network connectivity issues,
• Wi-Fi connectivity issues
• Handheld and mobile device issues
• Issues with general applications (like Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, etc.)
• Diagnosing and fixing Mac and Windows laptops/desktops/tablets software and/or hardware related
• Printer/Scanner setup, troubleshooting
• Providing new hire support, preparing and delivering computer equipment as requested
• Performing other duties as assigned
• - University degree or Minimum of 2-4 years' hands-on experience with Desktop Support in a production environment
• Dell/HP laptops, Mac hardware, and Cisco VPN Client
• Operating System: MacOS, Win 7/10, Server 2008-2012
• Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office 2016/O365, Adobe, Box, Fuze and cloud-based storage tools
• Fundamental understanding of networking concepts & protocols (TCP/IP, routers, switches, LAN/WAN)
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Team player, detailed oriented, strong technical, and problem-solving skills
• Must be available to work full time
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.