Summer Intern - Ballpark Operations
The Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2023 9:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Ballpark Operations jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Summer Intern - Ballpark Operations postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Ballpark Operations Internship - (2024 Summer Term)
Thank you for your interest in the Orioles Ballpark Operations Internship (Summer Term). This internship is a paid position within the Ballpark Operations department that will begin in May 2024.
The Ballpark Operations internship will allow the intern to actively learn facility & event staff management through a variety of unique experiences on both gamedays and non-gamedays.
The Intern will have the opportunity to:
• Actively learn by helping to oversee a staff of approximately 450 event staff employees.
• Learn the techniques used to prepare and execute the ongoing training of the event staff from the Coordinator and Manager of Event Operations.
• Log and assist with managing the employee recognition program.
• Learn the techniques used to ensure an efficient and accurate operation on gamedays when it comes to staff scheduling, assignments, and paperwork.
• Maintain, under the direction of the Internship Mentor a variety of reports/logs that pertain to the safe and efficient operation of the ballpark.
• Assist, under the direction of the Internship Mentor with creation and distribution of Gameday Credentials (Non-Media).
• Other duties as other learning opportunities become available.
Interested Candidates are encouraged to please submit a cover letter with your application.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
The Baltimore Orioles are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race (including hair textures, afro hairstyles, or protective hairstyles), color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran's status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.