Seasonal Box Office - Ticket Seller and Fan Service Member
The Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
Full Time Job
Baltimore Orioles - Camden Yards
We are looking for outgoing, personable and hardworking individuals to work for the Orioles during the 2021 season at the Ballpark!
Gameday Box Office - Ticket Seller and Fan Service Team Member Job Description
Within our Box Office, staff members sell individual game tickets on both game and non-game days. The responsibility of the ticket seller is to provide a smooth transaction for each customer, ensuring the customer is aware of all available tickets and promotions. Each seller is expected to understand the seating layout of the ballpark and prices, including discounts. They must balance their bank at the completion of each shift. Must be able to follow directions, listen carefully to the Manager on duty. Other duties may be assigned. A flexible schedule is required, as well as working evenings and weekends during our 2021 season.
Team Members Qualifications:
• Outgoing and fan-friendly
• Computer knowledge
• Cash-handling experience
• Strong customer focus; treats all guests with respect and courtesy
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic and courteous
• Ability to solve problems under pressure
• Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
• Ability to work in all types of weather (heat, cold, rain)
• Flexible and willing to learn all aspects of the job
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and ticketing notes
• Team Members must be available for at least 2/3 of home games for the Orioles 2021 schedule.
• Baltimore Orioles is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• All employment offers with the Baltimore Orioles are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
• Please indicate the position desired on either the resume or application.
• We are unable to take phone calls regarding application status.
• Resumes submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
• Our application can be printed from our website orioles.com.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position, subject to consideration of reasonable accommodations for documented medical or religious needs that do not pose an undue hardship.