Intern - Marketing and Product Development
The Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2021 6:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing and Product Development jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Intern - Marketing and Product Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Marketing and Product Development? JOB TITLE
Marketing and Product Development Intern
Baltimore Orioles seek a Marketing and Product Development intern reporting to the Manager, Advertising & Broadcasting, and working alongside the Manager, Product Development and Manager, Club Initiatives.
This season long internship is designed to gain comprehensive experience and insight into planning, development and execution of Marketing and Product Development for a major league baseball team. All duties are designed to be an extension of the interns' education.
Marketing and Advertising
• Assist with writing and editing of marketing materials including emails, website content, and sales/marketing materials
• Execute creative trafficking for website ads, radio and TV spots and internal brand assets
• Support the department with reports for campaigns by analyzing performance and finding insights to improve
• Organize and maintain giveaway request process and accurate inventory for all giveaways
• Help assist with gameday product and giveaway distribution
• Research new opportunities to drive revenue
• Assist with club initiatives including Youth Baseball & Softball, Education, Military, Disabilities, Green, Women's Empowerment etc.
• Assist with ideation (or coming up with ideas )of college marketing programs, offers and events
• Actively participate in weekly marketing meetings and brainstorming sessions related to proposed marketing and product development projects
• Collaborate closely across all Club departments
• Current student in college/university with emphasis on Business, Marketing, Advertising and/or Communication
• An energetic, positive, and enthusiastic personality
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, think creatively, analyze data, and problem solve
• Strong computer skills are required with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a team-first player who works well with others This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.