Intern - Graphic Design
The Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Job Title: Graphic Design Internship
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports To: Director, Corporate Partner Relations
Job Summary: The Baltimore Orioles seek a paid Graphic Design Intern to work in the Corporate Partnerships Department to create client-facing presentations and proposals along with general sponsorship collateral.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create promotional slides for all sponsorship inventory
• Provide mock-ups for potential corporate sponsorships
• Articulate, through design, the value of an Orioles corporate sponsorship
• Assist with additional graphic needs such as invitations or informational sheets
• Align with the Club's brand standards
• A college junior, senior, or graduate student pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, or a closely related field
• Excellent design sense, strong knack for graphic design trends as well as an understanding of presentation strategies
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Detail-oriented, especially under deadline pressure and managing multiple projects at once
• Proficiency in PowerPoint
• Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position, subject to consideration of reasonable accommodations for documented medical or religious needs that do not pose an undue hardship.