Intern - Creative Video
The Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Creative Video Internship (Editor)
Creative Content Team – Creative Video Internship (Editor)
The Baltimore Orioles are looking for individuals with passionate minds for social and digital content creation. This is a great opportunity to earn college credit while learning and assisting the Orioles' Creative Content team. We are looking for all summer/seasonal interns! This internship will be completed remotely.
The Creative Video Intern will support the Creative Content staff in editing video content for:
• Social platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook
• The official team website and YouTube channel
• Other Orioles Digital destinations
• In-park video board features and corporate partners
This individual will need to be experienced in the following:
• Videography, editing and production
• Graphic design and motion graphics are a plus
• Other Creative opportunities within the team
This position does not entail on-camera opportunities.
• Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, Photoshop, and AfterEffects.
• Coursework and/or previous professional/internship experience in video content creation is preferred.
• Flexible schedules and ability to work nights and weekends are a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter, your portfolio and your resume for consideration. If you know of someone who could be a good fit, please tell them of this opportunity. We are looking to fill ASAP.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position, subject to consideration of reasonable accommodations for documented medical or religious needs that do not pose an undue hardship.