Intern - Marketing & Advertising
The Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing & Advertising jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Marketing & Advertising postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Marketing & Advertising?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
INTERN, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Do you love advertising? Do you have experience with graphic design? Are you an excellent copywriter? If yes, we'd love to hear from you!
• Must be a junior, senior, postgraduate student, or within a year post graduation pursuing a degree from an accredited college. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 15 hours per week, maximum 20.
• Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• June 2021 – September 2021
• Assist the Marketing Team with a multitude of projects including advertising graphic design, project tracking and ad trafficking
• Assist with media proposals, contracts & ticket fulfillment
• Write copy for on-air promotions, website and emails specific to each outlet
• Formulate promotional ideas in an effort to increase ticket sales
• Track dbacks.com updates, digital advertising elements and email performance
• Assist with execution of marketing initiatives, including events
• Strong interest in Marketing, Advertising and Graphic Design
• Understanding of design principles with proficiency in Adobe Design
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work some game nights, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.