Sales Manager: Theater
The Araca GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Araca Group is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Manager for its bustling New York office. This position requires an ambitious and innovative professional, meticulously organized and technically savvy in all realms of sales. Must be passionate about theater, popular culture, and entertainment brands.
Sales Manager will develop and implement sales strategies for targeted retail partners and is responsible for opening new sales channels for the company. The Sales Manager will oversee all purchasing, invoicing and logistics for all wholesale and promotional sales for our Studio and Theatrical divisions. Finally, the Sales Manager will lead the day to day communication with retail/wholesale buyers and works with the company's internal teams to successfully execute orders. This position is based in our NYC Office and reports to the SVP of Inventory Control and Planning.
Araca is a full-service entertainment production, merchandising, and ecommerce company, working with today's leading artists and brands, including Wicked, Hadestown, Beetlejuice, HBO, The Book of Mormon, Warner Bros., National Geographic, Ain't Too Proud, Harry Potter, FOX, Game of Thrones, AMC, and more. For nearly 20 years, Araca has raised the standards of entertainment merchandising by closely attending to our clients' needs and providing high-quality products, service, and distribution. Over 250 dedicated employees around the world support Araca's merchandising and digital operations.
The Sales Manager's responsibilities consist of:
• Overseeing the management of retail sales accounts for both our Studio and Theater divisions, including:
• Working with the creative department and account management to develop sales presentations to retailers
• Meeting with retailers and securing new sales opportunities
• Working with the planning team to maintain pricing and inventory levels
• Overseeing wholesale compliance obligations and logistics
• Process all promotional, wholesale and retail orders for our clients including:
• Purchase and Invoice for all promotional, wholesale or retail orders
• Track and communicate when shipment of products will arrive
• Work with Account Management to complete orders timely
• Reconcile inventory purchase to vendor bills
• Manager is responsible for improving sales to our Theatrical brick and mortar clients as well as theaters around the country for
their promotional needs
• Work with our Operations team to organize and ship stock
• Keep all order forms up to date with current product lines
• Invoice all parties timely and accurately
• Process and handle back and forth with Studio bulk order customers
• Work with our planning team to organize and ship stock
• Maintain a healthy profit margin while providing a discount to those who have reached out
• Invoice all parties timely and accurately
The selected candidate will have direct experience working in entertainment licensing or apparel in a licensing, sales or business development position. The candidate will have the energy, enthusiasm and passion needed to manage a diverse and growing portfolio, and will bring to Araca the following experiences and qualifications:
• 3-5 years of direct sales experience;
• Demonstrated experience in:
• retail sales;
• processing promotional, wholesale and retail orders; and
• financial management;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Exceptional sales and presentational skills; and
• A proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and creative environment.
Salary and Benefits: • Salary: Commensurate with experience ($50,000) • Full medical and dental coverage, after 3 month waiting period • Three weeks Paid Time Off • 401 K with company match, upon eligibility • Creative, casual atmosphere
Job Code: Sales Manager
Please submit a cover note describing your interest in the position and your resume. You must include ''Sales Manager'' in the subject line of your email. Please, no phone calls. Araca will contact successful applicants for an interview. Araca is an equal opportunity employer.
visit: www.araca.com Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online