The A ListBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The A List is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative Showroom Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team and make a positive impact within the company. The role will include heavy scheduling, administrative support and maintaining The A List Showroom. An ideal candidate will be personable, calm and organized under pressure, have the ability to multitask and problem solve, and is eager to learn in a dynamic environment.
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings, calls and appointments and maintain calendars for showroom team
- Take detailed notes on any client calls and format to circulate to team
- Support on celebrity and digital influencer seedings/giftings including (and not limited to) updating client status reports, placing orders for products, maintaining spreadsheets, organizing shipping and receiving, tracking talent placements, keeping inventory, etc.
- Manage and update select retainer client wrap reports and case studies
- Identify and keep up to date with social media trends
- Heavy unpacking, merchandising and pulling gifting packages
- Provide support on all showroom admin work as needed
- Entry level or 1 year entertainment assistant experience
- Ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks
- Must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis
- Organization and prioritization are the core elements of this position's responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to prioritize tasks.
- Must possess strong writing skills and be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more
- Knowledge of Keynote, Powerpoint, Adobe Illustrator, Google Suite and Photoshop
The A List is a full service, influencer and experiential global marketing firm, creating live and digital experiences, innovative strategies and campaigns for fashion and lifestyle brands.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online