The A ListBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
About the Role:
The A List seeks an enthusiastic executive assistant to a managing Partner on the Brand Partnerships team. Responsibilities include heavy scheduling and calendar management, providing administrative and client support, assistant in digital/social media campaigns, managing schedule. An ideal candidate will be personable, calm and organized under pressure, ability to multitask, have an excellent work ethic, and eager to learn - opportunity for growth with interest in branding is a MUST.
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings, calls and appointments and maintain calendars
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Support on celebrity and digital influencer campaigns including (and not limited to) updating client status reports, placing orders for products, maintaining spreadsheets, submitting invoicing, etc.
- Manage and update all talent partnerships and special project wrap reports and case studies
- Create pitch materials and case studies for current and potential clients
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks
- Must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis
- Organization and prioritization are the core elements of this position's responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
- Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more.
- Knowledge of keynote, PowerPoint, adobe illustrator and photoshop
- 1-2 years experience in marketing/branding minimum
- Digital Influencer Marketing Experience in Entertainment/Fashion preferred