Digital Account Manager
The A ListLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2021 8:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Digital Account Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Account Manager?
Full Time Job
Account Manager, Fashion + Beauty + Lifestyle
The A List is a full service, influencer and experiential global marketing firm, creating live and digital experiences, innovative strategies and campaigns for fashion and lifestyle brands. Founded in 2001 and based in Beverly Hills, CA we leverage our unparalleled network of relationships within the entertainment, fashion and digital industries to enhance visibility for our clients.
The A List is seeking an Account Manager based in Los Angeles.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
*Ideal candidate to have pre-existing roster of agent, manager and celebrity and digital influencer contacts across multiple social platforms, including: Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
· Day-to-day client management
· Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers across the fashion, lifestyle, fitness and beauty sectors
· Outreach & lead showroom appointments for local, national & international influencers
· Cast influencers for special client initiatives, seeding projects - based off client goals: aesthetic, brand awareness, conversion, etc.
· Handle stylist and influencer sample requests, digital mailers, online orders, and showroom pulls
· Track social media accounts daily to find placements and send to client
· Upkeep ongoing digital reporting for various clients including, but not limited to: weekly, monthly and quarterly reports - analyzing + summarizing data (calculating total impression #, examining trends, gathering feedback, and sharing insights, etc.)
· Assist in showroom as needed - physical tasks may include: unpacking shipments, organizing back stock, re-stocking showroom floor, etc.
· Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing or related field preferred.
· 3-5 years relevant job experience
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a quick, fast-paced environment
· Detail oriented and organized
· Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
· Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
· Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
· In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, Blogs etc.)