Brand Partnerships Manager
The A ListBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Brand Partnerships Manager jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Brand Partnerships Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand Partnerships Manager? About The A List:
The A List is a full service, influencer and experiential global marketing firm, creating live and digital experiences, innovative strategies and campaigns for fashion and lifestyle brands.
About the Role:
The A List is seeking a highly effective and collaborative Brand Partnerships Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team and make a positive impact within the company.
The role is responsible for managing multiple accounts and building relationships with digital influencers and the brands at The A List in creative ways. The person should be an experienced thought leader in the digital space and be able to work across many categories including but not limited to fashion, beauty, health and wellness areas.
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate to have a preexisting roster of agent, manager, celebrity and digital influencer contacts across multiple social platforms, including: Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Research and identify potential branded content partnerships and multi-layered campaigns with influencers and celebrities who are appropriate for fee driven brand collaborations
- Day-to-day client management for your designated brand accounts
- Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers agencies and managers
- Facilitate talent ideation for campaigns
- Outreach & lead influencer/celebrity campaigns for multiple brand clients.
- Provide creative strategy and forward thinking to our clients in ways they can improve their social media presence & activations
- Upkeep ongoing digital reporting for various clients including, but not limited to: weekly, monthly and quarterly reports - analyzing + summarizing data (calculating total impression #, examining trends, gathering feedback, and sharing insights, etc.)
- Create pitch materials and case studies for potential clients
- 3+ years relevant job experience
- Must have knowledge for influencer performance marketing
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
- Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to thrive under pressure to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Blogs etc.), Keynote, Photoshop and Gsuite