Brand Partnerships Assistant
The A ListLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Brand Partnerships Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Brand Partnerships Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand Partnerships Assistant? Assistant (Partnerships + Events)
The A List seeks an enthusiastic assistant to the Brand Partnerships Team. Responsibilities include heavy scheduling, administrative support and assistance in events, digital and brand campaigns. An ideal candidate will be personable, calm and organized under pressure, ability to multitask, have an excellent work ethic, and eager to learn - opportunity for growth so interest in branding, events and talent representation is a must.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Schedule meetings, calls and appointments and maintain calendars for partnerships team
· Take detailed notes on any client calls and format to circulate to team
· Support on celebrity and digital influencer campaigns including (and not limited to) updating client status reports, placing orders for products, maintaining spreadsheets, submitting invoicing, etc.
· Manage and update all talent partnerships and special project wrap reports and case studies and build decks
· Identify and keep up to date with social media trends
· Support on client accounts and Talent bookings
· Provide support on all partnership projects and admin as needed
· Provide support on events projects and admin as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks
· Must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis
· Organization and prioritization are the core elements of this position's responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
· Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more.
· Knowledge of keynote, powerpoint, adobe illustrator and photoshop
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry level or 1 years entertainment assistant experience