Intern - Music PR Bilingual
The 3 CollectiveLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Music Public Relations - Bilingual Intern (Spanish-English)
Boutique Latin and bilingual music and entertainment public relations firm looking for a bright, hard-working intern with a passion for music, communications, and social media. We handle some of the biggest names in Latin entertainment, as well as indie newcomers, and have become a valued partner to top-tier music and entertainment brands since the company was founded in 2008.
The ideal candidate must be:
* Be proactive and resourceful
* A willingness to take direction, as well as individual initiative
* Extremely punctual
* Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in both: SPANISH and ENGLISH
* Applicant MUST be Internet savvy
We are looking for interns who can commit to 20-25 hours a week, regular hours are Monday through Thursday, 10am-6pm, with occasional evening or weekends to attend events.
Regular duties include:
*Maintain company's media and industry database up to date
* Conduct industry-related research for online and print publications
* Edit and proofread press releases
* Drafting media pitches
* Tracking media coverage
* The intern may occasionally be needed for on-site support at concerts and special events This is a great opportunity to learn all areas of the PR world in a fun, friendly, fast-paced environment.
Interns will be reimbursed for gas and parking or public transportation. School Credit Available
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply Online