Intern - Music PR Bilingual
The 3 CollectiveLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music PR Bilingual jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Music PR Bilingual postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music PR Bilingual? Music Public Relations - Bilingual Intern (Spanish-English)
Boutique Latin and bilingual music and entertainment public relations firm looking for a bright, hard-working intern with a passion for music, communications, and social media. We handle some of the biggest names in Latin entertainment, as well as indie newcomers, and have become a valued partner to top-tier music and entertainment brands since the company was founded in 2008.
The ideal candidate must be:
* Be proactive and resourceful
* A willingness to take direction, as well as individual initiative
* Extremely punctual
* Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in both: SPANISH and ENGLISH
* Applicant MUST be Internet savvy
We are looking for interns who can commit to 20-25 hours a week, regular hours are Monday through Thursday, 10am-6pm, with occasional evening or weekends to attend events.
Regular duties include:
*Maintain company's media and industry database up to date
* Conduct industry-related research for online and print publications
* Edit and proofread press releases
* Drafting media pitches
* Tracking media coverage
* The intern may occasionally be needed for on-site support at concerts and special events This is a great opportunity to learn all areas of the PR world in a fun, friendly, fast-paced environment.