That's EntertainmentTouring, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Scorekeeper jobs in Touring-US
Search all Scorekeeper postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Scorekeeper? DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES:
- Liaison between stage manager, judges and emcee at all times throughout the event to ensure performance run in proper order and are scored properly.
- Responsible to ensure scores are recorded, accurate and complete for each entry.
- Responsible to finalize and print all final scores throughout the event for the Award Coordinator and Event Manager.
- Responsible for the set-up and breakdown of scorekeepers computer, scoring program and judges table.
- Set-up and breakdown of competition event.
- Must help where needed throughout the event.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND SKILLS:
- Ability to travel long distances
- Has great attention to detail and is good with numbers.
- Has good speed, consistency, precision and focus.
- Should be tech savvy and comfortable with both Windows and Mac computers.
- Good logistical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication amongst leadership and staff
- A team player
- Customer-service orientated personality
- Excellent time management & multitasking skills
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to carry heavy equipment
- Ability to work well on little to no sleep
- Sense of humor
• January - July 2020 (weekend events only)
We are hiring for the 2020 season. Looking for candidates from the New York, New Jersey, New England, Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania areas. We are open to conducting Skype interviews for the first initial interview only. Follow-up interviews may be required in person either in New York, New Jersey and Ohio . Please do not apply unless you are available and able to travel for training sessions and work events throughout a variety of states in the east, mid-west and south during event season (January through July).
**Some weeks you will travel to the event on Thursday evening or Friday early morning and return home on Sunday or Monday afternoon. You can view our scheduled tour dates for the 2020 season on our website. A level of commitment required.
- Entry pay
- Company arranged travel, meals and lodging provided when on the road.
- TE Provides all media and event equipment