Retail Sales Associate
That's EntertainmentWestville, NJ
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Retail Sales Associate jobs in Westville-NJ
Search all Retail Sales Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Retail Sales Associate? DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES:
- Organize and manage the set-up of the Sales Table.
- Responsible for selling merchandise, program booklets and 50/50 raffle.
- Responsible for keeping track of inventory after each individual sale.
- Responsible for answering common questions and sales related questions from our customers.
- Responsible for tallying total sales receipt and counting total cash and credit cards at the end of each sales day.
- Responsible for tallying remaining inventory at the end of each sales day.
- Set-up and breakdown of competition event.
- Must help where needed throughout the event.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Ability to travel long distances
- Prior experience in retail a plus
- Comfortable with handling money
- Comfortable with sales equipment such as a register and credit card processor
- Has great attention to detail
- Good logistical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication amongst leadership and staff
- A team player
- Customer-service orientated personality
- Excellent time management & multitasking skills
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to carry heavy equipment
- Ability to work well on little to no sleep
- Sense of humor
• January - July 2021 (weekend events only)
We are hiring for the 2021 season. Looking for candidates from the New York, New Jersey, New England, Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania areas. We are open to conducting Skype interviews for the first initial interview only. Follow-up interviews may be required in person either in New York, New Jersey and Ohio . Please do not apply unless you are available and able to travel for training sessions and work events throughout a variety of states in the east, mid-west and south during event season (January through July).
**Some weeks you will travel to the event on Thursday evening or Friday early morning and return home on Sunday or Monday afternoon. You can view our scheduled tour dates for the 2021 season on our website. A level of commitment required.
- Entry level pay for qualified applicants and interns accepted for college credit.
- Company arranged travel, meals and lodging provided when on the road.
- TE Provides all media and event equipment