That's EntertainmentWestville, NJ
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Administrative Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Office Assistant jobs in Westville-NJ
Search all Office Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Office Assistant? DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES:
- Provide day-to-day support to companies CEO and Office Manager.
- Take weekly inventory of sales merchandise, awards, office and event equipment/supplies.
- Assist in organizing weekly event equipment.
- Conduct research for a variety of event and company related items.
- Organizing and filling of both hardcopy and digital files.
- Run errands for needed items.
- Help with packing trucks for weekly events.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- General computer skills preferred (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Has great attention to detail
- Has strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willing to learn new things.
- A team player
- Customer-service orientated personality
- Excellent time management & multitasking skills
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor
We are now hiring for this position. Looking for candidates who are able to work at our South Jersey/Pennsylvania office. We are open to conducting Skype interviews for the first initial interview only. Follow-up interviews may be required in person at our office.
- Entry level pay
- Part-Time Position that can turn into Full-Time Position based on performance