Youth Tournament Director
Texas RangersArlington, TX
Part Time Job
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
• Ability to perform in fast changing environments
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrate ability to communicate verbally
• Exhibits self-motivation and confidence
• Detailed knowledge concerning the policies and rules of baseball, and experience running youth baseball tournaments (preferably sports official background)
• Hours of availability on nights, weekends, and potentially holidays
• Ability to work outside for extended periods of time in hot and cold weather
• Must pass drug screening and background check
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!