Senior Director, Sales and Booking
Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 10:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Senior Director, Sales and Booking jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Senior Director, Sales and Booking postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Director, Sales and Booking? Job Title: Sr. Director, Sales & Booking – Globe Life Park
Reports to: Vice President - Events
JOB SUMMARY: The function of the Sr. Director, Sales & Booking is to direct and manage Globe Life Park's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. Duties for the Sr. Director will include managing budgets, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. An entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Creating and maintaining organized sales records and reporting
• Oversees and develops daily sales, operations and business operations.
• Developing and implementing sales and growth strategies.
• Training sales and operations managers and additional support staff.
• Creating and managing budgets.
• Evaluating performance and productivity.
• Analyzing accounting and financial data.
• Research, identify and pursue growth opportunities with sponsorship sales, events and real estate opportunities at Globe Life Park.
• Generating reports and giving presentations.
• Maximizes efficiency in oversight of the facility operations while ensuring Globe Life Park is well maintained and remains a source of pride for the City of Arlington
• Analyze data to optimize sales effort
• Works with the Vice President to create & implement sales strategies.
• Works with the Sr. Director of Marketing & PR - Events to develop marketing strategies as well as track social media data reporting
• Establish active communication and engagement with staff.
• Works closely with the Vice President and Manager of Administration on booking & oversight of the master calendar
• Stay up to date with latest sales trends and best practices.
• Ensure that the building is prepared for events, site visits & other activities
• Actively engaged in the community & seeking out future business opportunities
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Experience working in fast-paced environment, with prior venue management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Self-starter with great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and is extremely driven.
• Sound judgment and ability to tactfully exercise authority with respect to third parties as needed.
• BA or BS Degree preferred with an additional 5-7 years of experience working in events and venue management.
• Candidate will need the flexibility to work beyond normal office hours, including nights and weekends.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.