Senior Account, Treasury and Compliance
Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Senior Account, Treasury and Compliance jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Senior Account, Treasury and Compliance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Account, Treasury and Compliance?
Full Time Job
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Accountant of Treasury and Compliance will coordinate with accounting and finance team members to perform the following functions that include, but are not limited to, treasury responsibilities for Rangers Baseball Express and other entities, general ledger accountability, understanding and upholding financial compliance practices, providing detailed financial reporting, financial filings, financial profitability analysis, supervision of multiple financial roles, auditing, and maintaining cash management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Treasury for Rangers Baseball Express and other entities, including initiating wires/ACH payments, positive pay, investments, borrows/pay downs, and bank reconciliations
• Maintain a detailed schedule of daily and monthly cash inflows and outflows to forecast short-term and long-term cash needs and investments
• Understanding, forecasting, calculating an\d ensuring compliance of multiple credit facility covenants
• Recording MLB Distributions and contributions
• Cash Management Module maintenance
• Stale Check/Escheatment filings
• Sales tax compliance and filings – Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina
• Responsible for general ledger reconciliations and accruals
• Prepare, review, and approve journal entries, including month-end close process
• Prepare annual cash budget for treasury and credit facility matters
• Assisting with financial audits
• Ad-hoc reporting and special projects
• Supervise Staff Accountant, Treasury and Payroll
• Other special projects assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
• At least 5 years of experience in treasury, debt compliance, and cash management
• Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required
• Ability to multi-task and take on additional responsibility
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!