Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Security Officer I
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Preventive patrols of the Ballpark facility as directed to prevent or minimize property loss, property damage, personal injury, auto accidents or situations having a negative impact on the organization.
• Observe for signs of criminal disorder and investigate disturbances according to company policy.
• Monitor points of access in buildings and property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization.
• Monitor and authorize entrance through issuance of visitors badge or check of credentials of employees, guests and others to ensure the safety and security of the facility.
• Unlock and secure doors before and after events as directed.
• Operate security vehicles including golf carts for patrol and respond to calls/incidents.
• Conduct proper investigation and inquiries into all incidents, accidents, security issues, and situations impacting the facility or Organization's interest, employees, partners, tenants and guests to include but not limited to damages, losses, safety matters or injury.
• Responsible for monitoring security/alarm systems, working communications equipment and reporting any issues with the facility systems during assigned shifts.
• Respond to fire and medical emergency situations.
• In emergency situations, provide assistance, first aid and alert first responders.
• Interact with tenants, employees and guests in a professional and courteous manner.
• Escort employees handling cash or visitors into designated areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!