Seasonal Toll Attendant
Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Minimum age: 18
Pay Rate: $10.00/HR
Hours: 4-6 hour shifts
• Proactively greet all arriving and departing guests to the event.
• Collect cash & credit payments from guests entering Rangers parking lots.
• Verify season ticket holders have the appropriate parking pass to enter the Premium and Season lots.
• Direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic flow to proper areas.
• Assist guests with questions regarding directions, and information regarding the ballpark.
• Request ADA carts for mobility assistance as needed.
• Monitor parking lots for the safety and security of guests, employees and vehicles.
• Assist in the resolution of guest inquiries and complaints; escalating concerns when necessary to a supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent customer service experience.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to operate hand held point of sale device.
• Ability to lift, pull, push and/or carry 15 pounds as necessary.
• Physical ability to walk, run and/or stand for up to 4-6 hours.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced team environment.
• Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!