Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Seasonal Parking Attendant
Minimum age: 16
Pay Rate: $9.00/HR
Hours: 6-8 hours shifts
• Greet all arriving and departing guests of Globe Life Park in Arlington.
• Provide excellent customer service, with a positive attitude.
• Direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic flow to proper areas.
• Assist guests with questions regarding directions, and information regarding the ballpark.
• Request ADA carts for mobility assistance as needed.
• Monitor parking lots for the safety and security of guests, employees, and vehicles.
• Address all customer comments and complaints; involve parking supervisor as needed.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
• Excellent customer service.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with fans and other employees.
• Physical ability to walk, run and/or stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift, pull, push and/or carry 15 pounds as necessary.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced, team environment.
• Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!