Manager, Maintenance Globe Life Park
Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2021 3:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Manager, Maintenance Globe Life Park jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Manager, Maintenance Globe Life Park postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Maintenance Globe Life Park? JOB SUMMARY: The Manager of Maintenance for Globe Life Park is responsible for ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis by conducting proactive and reactive maintenance throughout the ballpark and office building. Monitors mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, lighting, elevators and general maintenance throughout Globe Life Park. Understand and use the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to document work orders and repairs. Works collaboratively with the maintenance, facility, grounds, security and event departments. This position reports to the Manager, Venue Operations & Guest Services and works closely with the Sr. Director, Sales and Booking on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Complete daily inspections, make minor repairs, and schedules other maintenance and repairs when necessary.
• Monitors building systems and works with vendors on scheduled, preventative and emergency repairs and maintenance.
• Deal with emergencies as they arise
• Communicates daily with real estate group and general manager to address any building, office or tenant issues and concerns.
• Works with department Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (work orders, inventory mgmt., preventative mgmt., etc.)
• Provides quotes, cost estimates and coordinates and recommends purchases for service and replacement parts.
• Manage and supervise 3rd party vendors and suppliers
• Manage renovations, refurbishment and building projects
• Maintain records on all equipment
• Works with security department on the maintenance and repairs of the Life Safety System
• Assures Company is in compliance with building codes, city, state and federal safety and environmental laws, codes, standards and regulations.
• Maintains OSHA files for the company and prepares quarterly summaries.
• Participate as a member of the management ''on call'' team to deal with the operations of the facilities as issues and problems arise 24/7 at Globe Life Park and if needed Globe Life Field.
• Excellent teamwork, self-motivator and proactive thinker.
• Associates Degree in related field or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years of general experience in facility maintenance
• Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating and safety protocols related to facility management and multi-purpose venues.
• Ability to work flexible hours to meet departmental demands/goals, which may include working nights, weekends and holidays.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft computer applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
• Able to read and understand blueprints and AutoCAD
• Demonstrate knowledge of applicable laws, codes, standards and regulations.
• Experience in fire, life safety and emergency response procedures.
• Ability to work well under pressure, accurately, and efficiently to meet tight deadlines, while meeting business and departmental objectives and expectations.
• Must be professional and able to work well and communicate effectively with others.
• Well organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• This position is on-call 24/7 and will require work to be performed on weekends, event nights and holidays as needed.
• Outdoors and office environment
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds and move with large bulk items
• Requires long periods of time on feet
• Ability to walk, sit, climb, crawl, kneel, squat, bend and extend arms and legs fully
• Ability to use hands to manipulate and effectively use tools and controls
• No fear of heights
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.