Manager, Grounds and Facilities
Texas RangersDallas, TX
Full Time Job
Manager, Grounds and Facilities-Youth Academy
Manage the general maintenance of the Texas Rangers MLB Youth Academy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• General maintenance and construction repairs to include the but not limited to; replace ceiling tiles, minor plumbing repairs, basic electrical repairs, drywall repairs, painting, stadium repairs, door/locks, and overhead/coiling roll-up doors.
• Manage landscaping practices and irrigation systems.
• Grounds and turf maintenance.
• Coordinate with multiple vendors to ensure timely repairs and parts deliveries.
• Inspect and troubleshoot when issues arise.
• Maintain and track preventative maintenance and repairs.
• Work with power tools to get repairs and jobs done.
• Working inside and outside of the facility to ensure all repairs are done.
• Other tasks to be assigned as needed.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Satisfactory work record.
• Ability to use hand tools and trades type tools.
• High mental and visual effort required.
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!