Intern - Stadium Operations
Texas RangersKinston, NC
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2021 6:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Stadium Operations jobs in Kinston-NC
Search all Intern - Stadium Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Stadium Operations? The ideal candidate for this position must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
1) Strong interest in earning entry into the sports industry with a focus in Facility Operations.
2) Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to work with your hands and in adverse weather conditions.
3) The ability to work independently and in a team setting.
4) Possess strong time management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
5) Ability to work flexible hours throughout the entire season for not only baseball games, but also outside events.
6) Strong desire and pride in the workplace and its overall operation to make it the best in sports.
7) Possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
8) Possess experience in general maintenance with a basic knowledge of basic tools.
9) Ability to conduct self in a professional manner both in personal appearance and attitude.
10) The ability to have fun while performing any task.
11) Be a leader in customer service.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.