Intern - Foundation
Texas RangersArlington, TX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
JOB SUMMARY: The Foundations Intern will assist the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation and Community Impact Departments in creating continued sustainable changes in the Rangers community.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Assist with all Texas Ranger Baseball Foundation fundraising and program events throughout the 2022 season
• Assist with daily in-game activities including managing Foundation Kiosk at all Rangers home games
• Assist with all community impact activities
• Assist with clerical duties like data entry, answering phone calls, mailing and any other miscellaneous projects if needed
• All other duties as assigned
• Some administrative experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills required; ability to successfully communicate with all levels of staff, fans and donors
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Successful applicants should have a strong interest in gaining experience in the sports industry, be highly motivated and hardworking, willingness to learn, and able to work long hours, weekends and holidays
• Must be able to work all Rangers home games
• Minimum physical requirements are able to lift, carry and transport up to 35 pounds
• Must have a valid drivers' license
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!