Intern - Field Crew
Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Field Crew jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Intern - Field Crew postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Field Crew?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern will handle all aspects related to the management of cultural practices for a professional athletic facility. Candidates will be required to work home games, as well as special events held on the playing surface. These special events may include commercial shoots, youth camps, corporate field days, and high school/college baseball games. This is a seasonal position lasting from March 1st through November 1st. College students graduating in May are encouraged to apply as well. Starting and finishing dates are flexible based on availability.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Mound and Home Plate repair
• Infield surface maintenance
• Batting practice setup and break down
• Basic equipment maintenance
• Add and removal of painted areas(logos, lines)
• Grooming and up keep of turf field
• Help transition between different events (football, Soccer, Rugby, etc.)
• Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a two or four year turf program from an accredited university
• Must work well with others in an environment which may include long hours and stressful situations
• Must be able to lift 50lbs. through the day
• Required to work weekends, nights, and holidays
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!