Intern - Events Marketing
Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 12/22/2023 11:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Events Marketing jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Intern - Events Marketing postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
JOB SUMMARY: The Events Marketing Intern will elevate REV Entertainment, the exclusive events company of the Texas Rangers, Globe Life Field, and Choctaw Stadium by assisting with the development of innovative marketing and promotional efforts. This position requires a highly organized individual with a technical skillset, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The position is also heavily focused on driving content and attendance to REV Entertainment events and tours while providing a world-class experience for guests and clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Help plan and execute promotional and marketing efforts for all special events and tour-related events.
• Traffic marketing requests for REV Entertainment, assign timelines, route and track status of projects from start to completion.
• Assist with social media accounts for REV Entertainment, including Globe Life Field, Choctaw Stadium, and special event accounts.
• Assist with communication between clients, REV Entertainment and other departments to facilitate workflow.
• Oversee ordering and inventory of REV merchandise and marketing material.
• Assist with generating, editing and coordinating creative content for organization and venue digital accounts and other assets, working within brand standards.
• Assist with writing and editing content for projects including email and web copy, collateral material, advertisements, and other event related requests.
• Assist with venue and company website content updates.
• Prepare weekly job status reports for leadership.
• Work occasional nights and weekends as needed.
• Attend select events to assist REV team in event execution.
• All ther duties as assigned.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills.
• Outstanding communication, copy editing and writing skills; bilingual Spanish-speaker is a plus.
• Photography and / or videography experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
• Marketing/PR background or education.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
• Motivated self-starter.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff including upper management.
• Strong customer service and networking skills.
• Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!